Thursday, June 5, 2014

Allergic to laughter
By Linda Hays-Gibbs
 I'm allergic to laughter
I don't like happily ever after
I groan and moan all the time
I like to hear myself whine
I'm a belligerent imbecile
That has refused adamantly to feel
I'm engrossed in my pain
I'll never be happy again
If only I could take a pill
Maybe it would give me a renewed will
But alas it is impossible
For I am inaccessible
I want to gag when I see a smile
I'd rather frown and drown in my own bile
A pitiful fixture you think is me
But many others are in close proximity
I'm allergic to laughter
If I smiled, I'd probably shatter
Don't try to analyze
It doesn't matter
I won't listen to lies
No matter what you may say
I totally like myself this way
So cross me off your little list
I want to stay forever pisst

By Linda Hays-Gibbs

No comments:

Post a Comment